Monday, August 3, 2009

Party of 9

I spent this evening meeting the newest member of this BEAUTIFUL family. I had such a fantastic time photographing Tim, Tricia, and their 7 kiddos. We moved furniture, played outside, lounged in Mom and Dad's bed, and caught some wonderful images. These are some of the sweetest, most well-behaved children I have ever seen.

Tricia made all of the baby wraps that you see here. Feel free to check out her store (http://www.trickyknits.etsy.com/ ) and show her some love! She is extremely talented and I will be featuring lots more of her items soon. I can't wait!! :)

Here's their sneak peak (click to enlarge)...








4 comments:

TrickyKnits...Yes, she does. said...

Holy cow, Brooke! These are fantastic! Tim and I are laughing so hard - we love all of these pics, especially the ones of the whole family. We keep saying to each other, "Gosh, that's a lot of children." Thank you so much!

senua said...

oh these are wonderful! the pictures of the whole family are particularly beautiful. tric's face!!

Nicole Elliott said...

I love the one on the bed....how sweet with that new addition :)

CandyC said...

The newbie photos are amazing!!! What an adorable family.