Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jess and Steve

Jess is one of my dearest friends and she is marrying a man I introduced her to.  :)  She and her fiance, Steve, wanted to do a vintage theme for their save the dates and we came up with a FREAKING FANTASTIC plan. Since they do not want me to post their image before their guests receive them, I will have to wait to share it with you. It is one of my favorite images EVER!

However, I can share a some other of my favorites from this afternoon. Jess is wearing Steve's grandmother's dress--awwwwww. That Thunderbird was just parked in a lot and a man let us go into his closed antique store for that tv room shot. How perfect could this shoot get--we had so much fun!

Jess and Steve are so in love with each other and I am beyond thrilled for them. Love you guys (and you can name your first born after me to thank me)!

(click to enlarge)








2 comments:

chesley said...

great shots! wish i'd know you were going to be in Lebanon & I might've called you for a certain 2 year old's pictures :-)!

Lauren Shakespeare said...

I LOVE THEM!!

I really can't wait to get my headshots done, and maybe some day you'll be doing some shots of Billy & Me!!

Do you have any upcoming dates where you need someone to watch the munchkins??? ;)