Saturday, April 24, 2010

Anne Marie: Nashville Maternity Photographer

Anne Marie is 35 weeks pregnant and she and her hubby Russ were ready to document that bump before it's gone! They are expecting their first baby--a girl--next month. We had a gorgeous day and ventured outside for a few shots. I give my pregnant ladies a workout--it's hard to go up and down all those stairs! Anne Marie and Russ were both great sports and let me have free reign (which I love).

It was wonderful meeting you both. I look forward to meeting your baby girl.  :)

A few favorites:





1 comment:

Ann-Marie Sutherland said...

Wow...didn't know I could ever be so....round!!! LOL We love the pics and can't wait to see the rest! It was great working with you and we can't wait for you to meet our Presley Kate!
Ann-Marie