Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Molly, 6 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer

Molly Jane came into this world 6 days ago and is pure perfection. She was the best model today and slept so soundly during the majority of her shoot. Mom bought a ton of her own props and I hardly had to use any of mine at all. How sweet is this baby girl? I don't even think her parents minded when she kept pooping all over the place...  ;)

Congratulations again, Andy and Wendy! It was wonderful meeting you--thank you for letting me photograph your beautiful daughter.

(click to enlarge)




2 comments:

ACzar said...

you are AMAZING!!! I am getting married in October and only WISH I could afford what you offer. I am bride in MIchigan and admire from afar. GREAT pictures!!!!

p.o.s.h. said...

Another amazing shoot!!! I love the photo of the parents holding her. Fantastic!