Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jude: Nashville Child Photographer

After several of their friends referred me to them, the Vaughns came in for their first shoot today and we had a great time. Little Jude was a total riot! He had me laughing so much and was so full of energy. Andy and Misty wanted some family shots and also some of Mr. Personality by himself, so we braved the heat for a few outside shots and spent the rest of the time trying to cool off!

It was great meeting you guys. I hope you love your preview!





And I couldn't resist this shot at the end...Jude loves his mom's shoes.  Something to pull out on his first date.  ;)

3 comments:

p.o.s.h. said...

What a cutie!! And not just saying that because I used to work with his momma...

Small world.

Phoebe said...

Oh no! He's going to really hate the one with the shoes when he's older! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

p.o.s.h.... thank you! When and where did we work together? -Misty