Monday, January 17, 2011

The Ogle Family: Nashville Photographer

Well, I have no idea how to even begin this post...

 Yolanda came and saw me last year and surprised her hubby, Ron, with a boudoir session. After that, she managed to convince him and their son to come in for a family shoot. These guys were less than thrilled about having their photos taken...for about the first 5 minutes. Never have I seen a man more into a shoot than Ron! He was all about wanting to look like a rock star and said after this he'd better find an agent. I was cracking up the entire session. I think that even by the end, Jha'Sun was having a blast too.  ;)

Hope your preview lives up to your expectations. I had so much fun with you all!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this family!

Awesome pictures...I think they could all get an agent from these! :)

p.o.s.h. said...

What a sexy family...that last shot is HOT!!

Yolanda said...

I love them! Even JhaSun likes his proofs. I'm sure we will see you again the future.

Yolanda

Anonymous said...

these are GREAT! i vote this family as the most stylish and most photogenic!

LittlePaintedPolkaDots said...

What a great, good-looking family!