Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Harper's turns 1: Nashville Baby Photograher


Every time Harper comes to see me I get this:






BUT guess what?!? Today...well, today she loved me. I mean really loved me. I even picked her up and she smiled at me. I tickled her and she laughed at me. I finally earned the Harper seal of approval. SUCCESS!! This was how she felt about me today:






And then we gave her cake...and she wasn't a fan. However, I did get one sweet shot of her not running away from it.  ;)


Happy Birthday sweet Harper!! I'm going to miss seeing all of your funny expressions so often. I have so enjoyed getting to know you and your awesome parents.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the preview and we can't wait to see them all! It has been such a joy having you capture Harper's first year for us! Thank you a million times!

~Danya