Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jen & Ryan: Nashville Engagement Photographer

It's late and I'm tired.
However, I had SO MUCH FUN with these two tonight. I will be shooting Jen and Ryan's wedding in August and now I am super excited about it. They are rock stars and I love them.

It was very hard to pick favorites as you can see, but here's a good summary of our evening together...


What is one word people would use to describe you as a couple?

 Jen: fun-loving

 Ryan: Goofy!






How would you describe your style?


Ryan: Playful, musical

Jen: pretty classic but with a flair for theatrics and drama, love to be different and do my own thing.




What makes him/her sexy to you?



Ryan: Her gorgeous face, smile, hair, sense of humor, kindness

Jen: His beautiful slate green eyes, his knowledge of music and how we share that communication, his rhythm and ability to dance, when he sings to me, when he makes me laugh so hard i tear up, his comforting embrace, when he and I are so similar we come up with the same idea for food, or where to go next, or what to watch, etc... sometimes i think he reads my mind.



What is something crazy you have done together?


Ryan: We are skydiving together on our honeymoon, went to Bonnaroo together


Jen: Not that crazy but waited outside the John Mayer/Keith Urban CMT taping and got in at the last minute, kayaked 11 miles, and yes, Bonaroo was probably the craziest thing I'll never do again... hahaha.









Where did your proposal take place?



 Ryan: During a Grace Potter and the Nocturnals concert at Exit/In in
 Nashville. Grace invited me up on stage to propose between songs.


 Jen: His dad taped it and I edited it. It was
 amazing. He called Grace's tour manager and asked if he could propose
while his family was in town and we were all going to this concert. I was
completely shocked. It was wonderful!
(You can view video of their adorable proposal here)






5 comments:

KarlaJean77 said...

so much fun! you just keep getting more and more awesome :) the ones in the icecream shop are freaking adorable and the night shots are to die for! :)

Sylvia said...

AMAZING, as usual!! So fun! :)

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

:-) LOVE !

Unknown said...

Love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And love the proposal - wonder why? ;)

Monika said...

Love the night shots, especially the one on the bridge!

And how did you ever get the motorcycle cop to serve as a prop?!?