Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Harper-Grace, 20 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer {Middle TN Newborn Photographer}

Harper-Grace is a little older than my typical newborn, but she entered the world 5 weeks early and had to stay in the NICU for a couple weeks to get stronger. I am happy to report that she is doing great now and I'm so glad! I have been photographing her family for awhile and I have been looking forward to snuggling her. She was a superstar today and I can't wait to watch her grow.

Ann-Marie--always great to see you. :)




*Two hats above by Tricky Knits


5 comments:

Tina Bowers said...

Great pictures!, I love the one of you holding her. the little bird one, & the one with the little grin, heck I love them all.

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures they are great!! You do such a great job Brooke Kelly!!

Phoebe said...

Oh my goodness! The bird nest shot is amazing!

Nicole Elliott said...

She is so tiny...and of the course the bird nest is too cute.

JKay11 said...

What a beauty! I love the little white bed & bird nest! Too cute