Sunday, July 1, 2012

Candace, 34 weeks: Smyrna Maternity Photographer {pool, water, maternity}

If you follow me on Facebook, chances are you have seen the weekly pregnancy blog that I have been documenting for my best friend. We knew eventually we would want to do a session that did not include some sort of food product. Candace loves being in the water, so it's only fitting that that be the setting for her maternity shoot (but I had to stop first when I saw that beautiful light in the first few images).

She says that I am biased, but as you can see--she is simply beautiful. What makes her even more amazing is that she is just as gorgeous on the inside. I can't even begin to describe the love I have for this woman. She has been my best friend for so many years and watching her go through this process has been so special. She is going to be an incredible mother and this baby has no idea how many people already love him/her. 

I simply can not wait...

Love you CC. 





































6 comments:

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

These are great Brooke ! So creative. Candace, you are stunning girl ! So happy for you !

Lauren said...

These are amazing, of course! Fantastic photographer and a gorgeous subject, I expected nothing less. I really love the ones on your back in the water, simply beautiful

Nicole Elliott said...

Sooooo Stunning!

Phoebe said...

Holy crap these are so good! I love the bare belly in the pool that is beautiful! Love the tattoo shot also! CC is breathtaking and your photography takes my breath away!
Love you both!

dootsie said...

Candace is beautiful both inside as well as outside. We are so proud that she is a big part of the happiness of our family. I can not express how much we love her. I am so proud that she chose our son Lee to give him her unconditional love. We can not wait to see our new grandchild.
Love mama Dootsie

Candy Howard said...

These are completely beautiful!!!