Monday, October 22, 2012

Jared & Jennifer: Nashville Wedding Photographer {Historic Cedarwood Wedding Photographer}

Jennifer had been stalking the weather forecast for weeks leading up to her day and all the worrying was for nothing because the day could not have been more beautiful! When I arrived at Cedarwood Saturday, Jen had just arrived as well and was extremely excited to get the show on the road. As usual, the Cedarwood staff was incredible and every southern detail was perfect for Jen and Jared. Here's a peek into this gorgeous day...

















I love this photo that was sent to Jared right before their first look. Adorable!!






While I was talking to Jared explaining how the first look would go, he started to get emotional. We took a break for a moment and I knew he was going to be a goner when he saw Jennifer for the first time. This was such an endearing moment to witness and I love it when I can SEE how much a couple adores one another. Grab your tissues.












The girls in their boots.  ;)


The swing shot pretty much sums up the guys. Ha ha.



And it was time to get these two married!!



Jennifer's brother walked her down the aisle.



A bulb planting ceremony in honor of the bride's parents. So touching.

I told you the day was perfection.


Jared and Jennifer were beaming during the ceremony, but I looked over at their son Jameson and I don't think he was quite as excited. Ha ha ha ha.
















And then it was time for the party!







Instead of a traditional cake, the bride & groom had cake pops for dessert. They were a huge hit! 





The toasts had the crowd laughing.


The first dance turned into a family affair.



The dj had the crowd moving.





 This poor little lady couldn't stay awake any longer. 


 Such a fun reception!!








 One last large extended family shot. Don't you want to be part of this gang?? 




 Jared and Jennifer--I had the BEST time working with you, your friends, and family. Thank you so very much for inviting me to document such an important day. I hope you are having an amazing time in Negril (I am extremely jealous)!!

 Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Smith!!!


xoxo




Special thanks to:
Cedarwood Staff
Joy Dement--you rock!!

2 comments:

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

I can never get enough of your wedding pics. Finger up the nose is the best !

Unknown said...

Cedarwood outdid themselves!!! WOW

Gorgeous.