Sunday, November 11, 2012

Liz & Trent: Nashville Wedding Photographer {Riverwood Wedding Photographer}

Liz and Trent could not have picked a more perfect day to get married! The weather yesterday was glorious and I know everyone was thankful for that. When Liz arrived, she informed me that she was sick (hey--I was too) and while she was blowing her nose all day, I was popping cough drops. Ha ha. 

Riverwood was the venue and the fall leaves stuck around just long enough to provide a backdrop for us. Liz and Trent are such an awesome couple and they were both so calm, cool, and ready to tie the knot. I loved watching them together and they were both just so happy and giddy throughout the day. Here's a peek into their wedding... 











Their pup Lexie was a part of all the festivities.













Liz & Trent chose to do a first look before the ceremony.








This was Trent's reaction to a little wedding surprise from Liz.  ;)









Aren't the bridesmaids dressed gorgeous??





























These truffles were maid by the bride's sister and we SO good. 
I may have had 3. 
Or 5. 
Whatever.


























Trent & Liz--I hope you LOVE your preview. Thank you for letting me document your day. I hope you two had an awesome night and Liz, I hope you are feeling better today!!










Post a Comment