Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Paxton, 13 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer

Paxton decided he couldn't wait until mid-December to arrive, so he made his appearance almost a month early! This tiny little man is doing great and I'm happy to say that even after having to be re-admitted to the hospital for some issues, now his mom (and my friend) is doing awesome as well. Cindy has been picking out shots for this boy since before she was even pregnant with him and we got through all her requests today. I loved snuggling Pax and his big sis cracked me up during the session as well. I may or may not have been wearing various scarfs on my head while shooting today thanks to Kansas.  :)


Enjoy!










Pax's mommy is one of the best bakers I know--and she is hanging this shot in her kitchen.  :)








4 comments:

Unknown said...

Precious Boodog boy!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

The shot of Kansas kissing her new baby brother...MELT ME!!

I am so glad to here all is well. Congrats!! He is perfect :)

And Cindy I promise boys are great...

Unknown said...

The kitchen shot is adorable! What a great idea! So glad everyone is doing well!