Saturday, January 19, 2013

Jess & Steve, 34 weeks: Smyrna, TN Maternity Photographer


Oh, what a special post this is for me! Jess is one of my dearest friends on the planet. We have been documenting her pregnancy every week  {The Bun Letters} and she has been writing letters to her precious baby girl. She is one of the most, kind, loyal, and genuine women I will ever know and I feel so lucky to call her my best friend.

Jess and Steve are going to be the most incredible parents. Seriously. They have been waiting on this baby for a long time and everyone that knows and loves them is beyond excited to meet the little one that came from these two spirits. RĂ©me Lynn is one loved baby girl!! She couldn't be born into a more loving, patient, and plain awesome household.

Jess looked absolutely gorgeous today. (I only told her that about 386 times, I think.) Steve--you didn't look too shabby either, but your wife is glowing. I just adore these two SO much. (Plus, I don't think anyone else could have handled my 4 year-old running in and out of the shots.)  ;)

I love you both dearly and can't wait to snuggle on this baby and watch you become a family of three!!!!




































Post a Comment