Monday, July 15, 2013

Matthew & Jenny: Nashville Wedding Photographer

Two days ago, I got to photograph my best friend's baby brother marry the love of his life.  I can honestly say that Matthew and Jenny are such a perfect fit for one another. I found myself getting teary throughout the day just watching them together. Their love for each other is so easy to see and I am just thrilled for them. Here is a look into their day...











 They both looked amazing.






Matthew and Jenny decided to have a first look before the ceremony. They wanted to have some private time together during the day. Before they even saw each other they were both a mess. It was the most endearing moment to witness...














Their pup Andi had to be included. She was being so good!

















I'm a little biased, but Harrison was the cutest ring bearer ever.



















Congratulation Mr. & Mrs D!!!! I know you guys are having the best time in Jamaica right now. I'm so very jealous. I hope you love the preview!

xoxo




Venues: Mt. View Baptist Church & Ruby
Second Photographer: Joy Chambers
Coordinator: Amber Rose

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy tears! These are such beautiful images they will cherish for the rest of their lives...speehless.

And yes I agree that Harrison was pretty perfect ring bearer ;o)

Love to my little brother and my new sister! xoxo

Amber Rose said...

Absolute Perfection!

-Amber Rose
Coordinator

Nicole Elliott said...

Ohhh, I love these. So beautiful and it looks like a perfect day! You can really see the love between Matthew and Jenny, and you can see their love of life!

Those backlit ones of Jenny are to die for - stunning!

And yes, Harrison is actually the cutest ring bearer ever..no bias. :)

Jen Huddleston said...

Holy crap. Words?! Yummy. Tears. I want a do over!