Sunday, November 10, 2013

Jess & Jon: Nashville Wedding Photographer {aVenue Wedding Photography}


This was my last wedding of the year and I simply could not have asked for a better couple. I loved Jess the moment I met her and we instantly just clicked. I got to do a session with her a couple months before the wedding, so I knew she was a dream to photograph!

 I finally got to meet Jon yesterday and I knew that these two were going to have incredible images together without taking a single shot. Jess and Jon are so ridiculously in love with each other. I could have watched them stare at each other all night. They are so happy together, so much fun, and I am so excited to share their wedding with you all.

Here's the story of their day...







Jess was truly one of the most stunning brides I have ever seen.












Jess and Jon opted for a "first look" so they could spend more time together on their day. It was such sweet moment to witness...






I honestly adore every shot of these two together. 
Their love for each was so easy to capture.












Their bridal party was fantastic and willing to do pretty much anything.





The bar shot was a must for these girls.





Jess really didn't want to go outside, but I was SO thrilled that she caved! Once I showed her the back up my camera after the shot below, she was good to stay out in the wind as long as we could. I hate to say it Jess--but I told ya so.  ;) 






It was time to get married! 

The ceremony was simply stunning and their was a collective gasp when Jess entered the room...








Now on to the real fun...this gang knows how to have a good time!








There were raps performed for the bride, lots of dancing, even more drinking, and just a blast all around! So.Much.Fun.











Jess & Jon, thank you for being unbelievably amazing. I really could not have asked for a better couple to work with.  I hope you two have the best time on your honeymoon!!


*Special thanks to:

Second Photographer: Joy Chambers 
Event Planner: Randi Events {Sarah Miller}
DJ: Mindub DJ Services




1 comment:

doxiedog said...

Ah! You captured pure joy !