Thursday, December 19, 2013

Kennedy & Nicole: Nashville Photographer {Smyrna, TN Photographer}

For those that may not know, Nicole (or Shannon...but I can't call her that) interned with me the summer she was pregnant with Kennedy. She moved soon after to California, but I am always so excited when they come back to visit! I cannot believe how grown up Kennedy is and she just keeps getting more and more gorgeous. (Duh--this girl has a great gene pool!) Nicole said she wanted mostly shots of Kennedy, but I turned it into a "Mommy & me" session. Can you blame me?  ;)














2 comments:

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

LOVEEEEEEEE !!!

randi14 said...

Gorgeous!!!!! Every single one of them!!! And that last one...ahhhhh!!!! As always, amazing photos, Brooke, and beautiful people to photograph (Nicole and Kennedy!!).