Thursday, July 17, 2014

Jackson Reese, A Birth Story: Nashville Birth Photographer {Middle TN Birth Photographer}

The first time I met Anna and Jackson was the day their daughter, Riley, was born. It was an interesting way to meet a new client for the first time while they are in labor, but we laughed the whole day and I have loved them ever since. 

Yesterday morning, they checked into the hospital for baby #2. 
Anna was made to have babies.





{Her awesome anesthesiologist also happened to be one of my awesome clients.} 


Jackson and Anna always keep me laughing. We took a similar photo during their first delivery.




However, the only time I saw her tear up was when her Daddy came into the room. 


After a quick labor, it was time to meet their son!






 This moment? No words. 
It takes my breathe away every single time I get to witness it.






Jackson Reese was born at 1:01PM













After he got some snuggle time with his Mommy & Daddy, he got to meet his fan club.






My favorite part of the day was when Riley got to meet her baby brother. She lit up the first moment she saw him.








Then she touched him for the first time and he started crying.



Which Riley thought was hysterical. 
It was so precious to watch her stare at him in awe and giggle.



She is going to be such a sweet big sister.




Congratulations, Jackson & Anna! Thank you so much for trusting me to document another birth for your family. I adore you all and am so thankful to capture these precious moments for you. How lucky am I to have this job? I can't wait to see you all again for his newborn photos next week!

xoxo 


No comments: