Friday, April 1, 2016

Ian Gabriel, 16: Smyrna, TN Photographer {Nashville Photographer} {Teen Photo Shoot}


Sixteen.



Sixteen years of being this beautiful boy's mom. 



He is pure goodness. He is kind. He is caring. He is so completely tender-hearted and considerate. 


 I can count on this kid for anything. He has taken care of me when I am sick. He watches over and protects his baby sister (when he is not driving her absolutely crazy). I love laughing with him. I love our music videos. I love how he isn't afraid to make a fool of himself.


He is talented. He is adventurous. He is a free spirit. He is sensitive. He is fearless.


He is in love. He lights up around her. 


He is goofy. He thinks he's funny...
He's driving and it terrifies me. In all honesty, he's done pretty well--minus those couple of incidents. ;)



He is wonderful. He is gorgeous inside and out.  He can also be an asshole, but he always apologizes after he's cooled off. He is an incredible human being. 



 He is the reason I am a mom. He made me love in a way I didn't know existed before him. We fight like crazy and annoy the hell out of each other. We also have a bond I can not describe. I love having time with just him. I love hearing his ideas. I love that he confides in me. I love that he doesn't tell me  everything. I am beyond proud of the person he is. 




Happy 16, Ian Gabriel. I can't remember life before you. I'm not sure how I ended up with such an amazing kid. Thank you for sixteen years of adventures. I can't wait for a lifetime more!! I love you baby boy. It's good to be your mommy.




No comments: