I can't believe you are eight.
Time passes entirely too quickly. You are my favorite little girl in the entire universe.
You've been asking for quite some time if you could play in my wedding dress and I promised you that as soon as the new studio was done, I would let you play and we would make that the very first shoot we did.
You thought playing in my gown was magical. This was so special for both of us. You pretended you were getting married and danced and laughed, but then you were done quickly. You said it was itchy and asked if you could take it off and we could go play. Ha ha ha.
You are wise beyond your years. You soak information up like a sponge and when you read something once, it stays with you forever. (You are just like your Daddy that way.) You want to read all day long and every time we get in the car, you bring a stack of books with you. I love your mind.
You are such a little light, baby girl.
You are super emotional and it's sometimes hard to get you to understand that little things that you think are a huge deal really don't matter at all. You feel everything in your core and that makes you easily angry, upset, excited, or completely heartbroken in an instant. I love that you feel so much.
You are extremely goofy. You think you are hysterical, but more often we laugh at you losing it over what you think was funny. Your giggle hits me in the heart. It lights up our house every day.
You love to sing, dance, and put on shows for us, but claim you are too shy to do it front of anyone else. I don't believe it for a minute. You like to be in control and can be bossy at times. (Just like your mommy). I know this means you are going to be a strong woman when you grow up.
This is the 5th year we've done these questions and it's so much fun looking back to see how your answers change and mature.
1. What is your favorite color? pink
2. What is your favorite toy? My new lego set I got for my birthday! (Frozen Fever)
3. What is your favorite fruit? Apples
4. What is your favorite tv show? Jake & the Neverland Pirates?
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Sunbutter & Jelly
6. What is your favorite outfit? I don't really have one. Maybe my pink fluffy princess dress
7. What is your favorite game? Star Wars with Daddy
8. What is your favorite snack? Cheese-Its
9. What is your favorite animal? Hippo
10. What is your favorite song? *Breaks our into song* Pippi Longstocking is coming into your world!
11. What is your favorite book? The Princess in Black
12. Who is your best friend? Kylar
13. What is your favorite thing about school? Recess
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Hang upside down on my new jungle gym
15. What is your favorite drink? Sprite that you give me on special occasions
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. Where's your favorite place to go? Adventure Science Center
18. What is your favorite movie? Finding Dory
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Tokyo
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Zookeeper
Happy 8th birthday, my precious girl. I am so lucky to be your mommy.