Monday, June 1, 2009

Nicole and Chip Gaia

Nicole and Chip are now on my list of favorite wedding couples ever. They got married at The Frist Center and everything from the flowers to the food was amazing! I had such a wonderful time working with them throughout the day and their wedding party was great too. It really makes a HUGE difference when you are working with people who are willing to have fun and it really shines through in their photos. Keep your eyes peeled for more of them, because they are going to sport their wedding attire again for another fun shoot in a couple weeks.

Nicole and Chip, I am sooooo jealous that you are in Negril right now. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I did on my honeymoon!!

Here's your preview. :)

(click to enlarge)






3 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the ones with those colorful banners - so cool.

amy osaba said...

Brooke- you are so on it girl. These images are GORGEOUS!!! I cannot wait to see the rest of the detail images. These will definitely make it to my website
Thanks for making our flowers look so good!!! You were a pleasure to work with. You must come to Atlanta sometime.
Thanks again

Brian Anderson said...

We love the Frist and these pictures are fantastic! Congrats on the wedding! Brooke is the best!!!

~ Brian and Rebecca Anderson

brian.anderson4@hcahealthcare.com