Tuesday, June 9, 2009

P,B, & J

Meet Peter, Ben, and Jack--these little guys were ALL boy! We met at Percy Warner Park for their shoot and all they wanted to do was climb rocks, sword fight with sticks, and find bugs. They were so cute and I managed to steal some great shots even though they really didn't want to have me in their space with a camera (as Ben pointed at me and said, "No Pictures!"). Ice cream bribes worked wonders toward the end. ;)

Here's a sneak peak of these cuties...







3 comments:

Cristi said...

Great shots! I can't wait to see them all! Thanks SOOOO much for the photo session with my boys.

CCmomma said...

YEAH! HOw adorable. Love those BOYS! This is the Best gift. I am so glad you found me. Thanks a million! You captured the pure BOY in all of them!

Kim said...

OMGosh - those are the CUTEST pictures!!!