Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Rowe Family

The moment these little boys walked in the door today, I knew we were going to have an awesome shoot. They are GORGEOUS! Jake and Riggs are 7 and 5 years old. Their energy was great and we had an awesome time during their shoot today.

Kristy and Jay--you are in trouble when these two get older! It was wonderful working with your family. I hope to see you soon (maybe for maternity photos)?!? ;)

(click to enlarge)








**Special thanks to Jackie who shadowed on today's shoots. Hope you had a good time hanging out! :)

2 comments:

kristy said...

brooke, these are awesome..you make us look so good! I will be waiting at my mailbox for the disk..I CANT WAIT!!!

Jackie P. said...

Thanks for letting me come and shadow! The pictures look great and I will be calling you again soon.