Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Chandler & Holden: Nashville Children's Photographer

Jennifer and Derek brought their kiddos in this afternoon for some updated photos. They have not been at the studio in almost 2 years, so it was time for some new pictures!  Chandler has always been an absolute HAM and did not disappoint today. He said he would paint a picture of me for $25. Ha ha ha. All Holden wanted to do at first was dance, then he wanted nothing to do with me at all. I'd say it was a successful shoot.   ;)








4 comments:

Nicole Elliott said...

My cousins are so cute! LOVE That first shot...they both look so sweet!
And the Chandler story sounded just like him :)

Unknown said...

I love the look that Jennifer is giving Derek in the last one! :)

p.o.s.h. said...

These are so cute!!

And I those their sweaters :)

Unknown said...

These are Awesome. I want all of them...Those are my boys without a doubt, and the family pic is great. The pic of Jennifer and Derek is awesome. love, chris (aka "aunt boom boom pow" as Holden says :^)