Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Christmas Card 2010

Those of you that have been my blog stalkers for awhile know that we like to be a little different with our Christmas cards. Ok...we're nuts--so our cards have to reflect that. This year I made my family get up at sunrise--on a Sunday-- to meet Krista at Cedarwood to shoot these. I knew exactly what I wanted to do and it worked out perfectly! My hubby and kiddos are awesome for putting up with my crazy ideas.

I ordered the first batch with the front and back swapped, so some of you lucky clients will get one in the mail with your disk if you have a shoot this month.  ;)

Enjoy!


{Front}



{inside}



{back}








Click on those images because those photos deserve a better look...  :)


4 comments:

Monika said...

Super-creative, adorable, and funny! Just like you!

Unknown said...

That is SO fun and creative Brooke! I saw your comment at I Heart Faces on Facebook with the link and I just had to come and see it. Perfectly delightful! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Linda at Cedarwood said...

We love the card! So fun. And, we love great images with our Airstream. Looking forward to 2011 Cedarwood weddings with you!