Thursday, December 9, 2010

Caroline, 3 months: Nashville Baby Photographer

Usually, when an adorable baby comes in I don't start smooching him/her for fear the parents may never bring them back to me. However, today I got to plant tons of kisses on these chubby little cheeks. My cousin brought sweet Caroline back in for her 3 month session this morning and I could seriously eat her up. We had a rough start, but after some gas drops we were breezing through her shoot. How adorable is she?!?





The lip slays me.



3 comments:

Nicole Elliott said...

That sad lip about did me in...plus I love that little Christmas tree onsie.

But the smile in the pink knitted outfit...come on...how could you not melt???

Candy Howard said...

I'm with Nicole all the way!! Love them - the images and the cuties!

Phoebe said...

Gorgeous!!! She is unbelievably adorable!!!