Friday, July 8, 2011

Jen, Drew, and Peanut: Nashville Maternity Photographer

This is an extra long entry because these three traveled an extra long way for their shoot....from London!! (OK, not just to see me--but I'm just going to pretend that's why they are visiting)

I have known Jen and Drew for many, many years and I absolutely adore them. Seriously. I don't think I can convey how highly I think of them. I love seeing them when they make trips home and I am beyond excited that they are expecting a baby. (You guys are having a baby!!!!)

I love, love, love, love, love these two and we had so much stinking fun during their session. I am so sad that they will have to go back to London and I will not see them again until after Peanut arrives.

I.CAN'T. WAIT.



















Thanks to Sylvia with Seriously Foxy for an awesome job on Jen's hair and makeup!
Post a Comment