Sunday, November 6, 2011

Allen & Meggan: Nashville Wedding Photographer

Meggan knew she wanted a gorgeous fall wedding and yesterday could not have been a better day. Everything seemed to fall into place perfectly from the wind blowing in the right direction, to the color of leaves on the trees. We had a beautiful backdrop at Woodmont Hills and Meggan looked absolutely fabulous.







I told you it was a perfect day...


Gorgeous ladies.


Guys weren't too shabby either.




Meggan decorated the hall beautifully. I loved their first kiss as man and wife!








Aren't these two adorable together??







These two know how to throw a party. The reception was held at A Venue off Broadway downtown Everyone was dancing the night away and the food was fantastic (and never ending). I love a crowd that knows how to have a good time.










Congratulations Meggan and Allen! I had so much fun with you two and I know your honeymoon will be amazing. I hope you enjoyed your preview!


1 comment:

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

You ROCK as always ! That veil shot...LOVE !