Friday, November 18, 2011

Krista & Clint, 33 weeks: Murfreesboro, TN Maternity Photographer

Krista got married on April 2 and I gave her a pregnancy test as a joke for her wedding gift. On May 2, she was moving out of our studio and I asked her if she was excited about the new place. Her response?
"I'm more excited that I just found out this morning I'm pregnant!"

I'm so glad that gift came in handy. Ha ha ha ha.

Krista is one of those pregnant women you love to hate because she is just so darn cute! She is all belly and looks absolutely gorgeous. I met up with her and Clint (and their pups) this afternoon to do her maternity photos and now I am SO excited to meet little Colin. 

Here's some favorites...
I had a hard time narrowing them down.  :)


































4 comments:

Krista Lee said...

OMG we LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!!!!! Thank you SOOO much!!!! Hugs, Krista and Clint :) :)

Candy Howard said...

Soooooo beautiful!!!!!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS...you make pregnancy look good.

Congrats Krista!!

Andrea Gazaille said...

Love your pictures!! I'm just curious!! Where did the mommy to be buy her purple dress?!?! B