Monday, January 2, 2012

Caitlin Elizabeth, 3 months: Nashville Baby Photographer

What better way to start off a new year of shoots then with my niece?!? We finally got to meet Caitlin this weekend while my brother and sister-in-law were in town from DC and I may or may or have held her the entire time they were here. This little red headed beauty completely melted us all and I'm pretty sad that they are leaving today and I won't get to snuggle her for awhile. (Ok, it was good to see you too Adam and Mandy)

Caitlin is delicious. Go ahead--eat her up!



















And these are for my mother and father-in-law   :)















7 comments:

Candy Howard said...

Love!!!!! So glad you got in some snuggle time! I really can't pick a favorite! Wonderful job as usual!

Nicole Elliott said...

LOVE the ones of all the grandkids...too cute!

Phoebe said...

Yay! These are great! Kaitlin is gorgeous! All the kiddos are!

Kate Andrews said...

You know how I feel about red headed babies! Love this shoot! I especially loved the ones for your in-laws!!

Emma Wittendorff said...

Amazing photos, I love them!! I follow you! :-)

Anonymous said...

She has perfected the pouty lip, hah!

Love this pics and that you got a cousins shot in, how special!!!

Jessica

Unknown said...

So precious. Love her pout!!

So glad you guys got time with the whole fam :)