Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Reme Lynn, 6 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer {Middle TN Newborn Photographer}

When you are photographing your best friend's baby, it's pretty hard to stay focused on the task at hand. I got to spend the whole day loving, kissing, and snuggling on Reme Lynn. 

Ok, I took a few photos of her too.  ;)

She was the perfect model for her first "official" shoot with me. I literally posed her for hours and nothing phased her. What a dream baby!!! (I have to brag on her...I love her.)

I might have to post more tomorrow since this is not all of the setups we photographed. Jess & Steve--here are some to hold you over until then. Love you guys tons!!












Reme Lynn's nursery is Dr. Seuss themed, so it was only fitting we do a couple shots to hang in her room.  :)










Have you melted yet??











Post a Comment