Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Reme Lynn, 6 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer {Middle TN Newborn Photographer}

When you are photographing your best friend's baby, it's pretty hard to stay focused on the task at hand. I got to spend the whole day loving, kissing, and snuggling on Reme Lynn. 

Ok, I took a few photos of her too.  ;)

She was the perfect model for her first "official" shoot with me. I literally posed her for hours and nothing phased her. What a dream baby!!! (I have to brag on her...I love her.)

I might have to post more tomorrow since this is not all of the setups we photographed. Jess & Steve--here are some to hold you over until then. Love you guys tons!!












Reme Lynn's nursery is Dr. Seuss themed, so it was only fitting we do a couple shots to hang in her room.  :)










Have you melted yet??











5 comments:

Unknown said...

The bucket shot is adorable.

The grandmother, mother, daughter shot is priceless :)

Candy Howard said...

What a beautiful baby! These are wonderful!

Lauren said...

I'm loving all of these! Especially love both shots involving trees! And the one of Jess, Steve, and Reme.

Nicole Elliott said...

I'm COMPLETELY MELTED!!! She is just too dang cute, and of course you made beautiful photos!!!

So glad to see the truffula trees worked!! Turned out sooo cute!

I think my favorites are with Jess...you can just see the love beaming from her face. Perfection!

Love them all!!

Mikaela said...

These are amazing! Brooke, you do such a fantastic job. But I know your job is much easier with such a perfect bambino and parents that are in love with their baby.
What beauty and love!!!