Thursday, March 21, 2013

Our new addition...

Two of my best friends recently had babies and well...I was feeling some nurturing twinges.  ;)



We've been talking about adding to our family for several months now, but hadn't really committed ourselves completely to the idea. We'd discuss it, then talk ourselves out of it.


Then fate stepped in.










Some of our friends stumbled upon a litter of 6 abandoned babies. My husband went to see them the other day and was smacked in the face with puppy love. Can you blame him? What's cuter than 6 puppies stumbling around in your lap?


I went over last night with the kids to get some snuggles and play time. This little guy stole all of our hearts.







We have been throwing around names since we brought him home. 

Averie suggested "Thelma."






Ian said we should call him "Twitch" since he is a crazy sleeper.





Philip and I kept suggesting names to each other over the course of the day.

Oli

Jet

Ori

Amos

Wally

Arnie

George

Kai








Boba

Frodo

Legolas

Aragorn

Gimli

Logray




We finally agreed on two names. 

I liked "Indy"
He liked "Gambit"

We let the kids vote.

It was 3 to 1.








Introducing Gambit Kelly.

:)







He doesn't sleep. 
If you see me over the next several weeks, I apologize for my delirium.
Good thing he's the sweetest pup ever.




There are several more poor babies from this litter that need to go to good homes, so shoot me an email if you are interested!

(brooke@brookekellyphotography.com)



5 comments:

katy said...

Indy had my vote as well. But I'm a little partial ;)
He is just plain adorable. Period.

KarlaJean77 said...

OH my goodness....cutest puppy pictures ever!! Good luck with your new little one! :)

Unknown said...

Tooo cute!!!!!

Candy Howard said...

These are crazy cute! I can't wait to see him!

admin said...

This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! cos half angle formula