Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Cassidy & Alex: Smyrna, TN Engagement Photographer


I woke up yesterday morning to rain, but waited it out a bit to see if it would clear up. After calling Cassidy and seeing that there was an 80% chance of rain when we were scheduled to shoot, we decided to postpone. Fast forward a couple of hours and there was only a 5% chance of rain now, so I called her again and we were back on!


Then...a few hours later... it was raining... again. 

However, Cassidy was already dressed and showers were sporadic, so we decided to chance it. I am SOOO happy we did, because we got this gorgeous, ominous sky and even caught the end of a rainbow!! It was raining again by the time we were wrapping up, but so worth it.

Hope you love them, Alex & Cassidy!! 
Thanks for being great troopers.









What is one word people would use to describe you as a couple?
Fun




What are your favorite "together" activities?

We love to travel. Every year we've been together we've gone on multiple
trips. We also love to watch college football and eat good food!



Where was your first date? What did you do?

Alex took me to a Predators game on our first date. Before we left for the
game he came over and made me a homemade dinner.  Even though I hated what
he made, he got major brownie points for actually cooking for me instead of
taking me out to a restaurant and I choked it down because I was already
crazy about him. (PSA: Alex is actually a great chef, I just didn't like
that particular recipe)



Where did your proposal take place?

At home and my mom was involved. It was so special.


What makes him/her sexy to you? 

Cassidy: His ambition and drive is incredibly sexy to me. He challenges me and makes
me laugh every single day. Plus he's got that incredibly sexy, slightly
crooked smile. I love it.

Alex: Besides her rocking body I think her sense of humor is sexy. I find her
sexy when we are just hanging out laughing together.



What is something memorable you have done together?

One day, while we were both still in college and waiting tables, we got
this crazy idea that we should go to Disney World. 3 months later we were
there! Which is pretty impressive for a couple of servers.




What do you both do for a living?

Cassidy is an 8th grade teacher and dance coach.
Alex is a full time student and server at Jim and NIcks BBQ - where we met!




How would you describe your style?

Southern, sophisticated and simple



No comments: