Monday, March 7, 2016

Baylor Gray Elkins: A Birth Story

 I have been so lucky to document every birth for Jackson and Anna and today was number 3 for them!







Anna arrived at the hospital at 7:00AM this morning to be induced. The plan was for her to stay in touch and I would head to the hospital when she was around 5cm dilated. She checked in at 8:30AM and said she was about to get her epidural, but they weren't going to check her until they broke her water about an hour later. Fast forward to about 10:15 and she called me and said she was fully dilated!

I hopped in my car and sped to the hospital. Luckily for me, she hadn't started pushing yet when I walked in. Whew! 

Here's the birth story of Baylor Gray...











Once again, I thought Anna was going to laugh this baby out! 



Baylor made her work hard, but Anna gave it her all that sweet boy finally made his appearance at 12:23PM. He weighed 8.13 and was 21".







 It was time for Baylor to meet his big brother and sister!!




Riley was such a proud big sister, but Reese wasn't so sure about this new addition.








These shots melted me!!





Moran, party of five! 







Congratulations, Anna & Jackson!!!!




No comments: