Monday, May 17, 2010

Danielle and Josh: Nashville Wedding Photographer

Danielle and Josh tied the knot yesterday at one of the most beautiful wedding sites I have ever been to (DelMonaco Winery).  They had originally planned an outdoor ceremony, but the rain did not stay away. However, I love, love, LOVE the bride for wanting to do her pictures outside anyway. She and the groom were troopers saying, "Hey--you only get married once and we want awesome pictures!"  I was beyond thrilled and absolutely love the way those shots turned out.

A couple of my other favorite moments:
1. The couple's dog ran down the aisle to them during the ceremony to deliver her rings (even though it was against the winery's rules).
2. At the reception, the bride surprised the groom with a groom's cake. On top of it was a key to a brand new motorcycle--which was parked out front. I believe the groom almost passed out.  ;)

You could really see how in love these two were.

Josh and Danielle, thank you for letting me be a part of your special day. I hope your photos are everything you wanted and more!

(To view more favorites, click here)





No comments: