Sunday, May 23, 2010

John and Lori: Nashville Wedding Photographer

John and Lori had an absolutely stunning wedding yesterday afternoon. They are disgustingly cute together and had the perfect day. I loved the bride's vintage style and she was to-die-for when she walked down the aisle. There were some awesome touches that John and Lori put into making this day unique:

1. They rented a Rolls-Royce as their getaway car and it provided the perfect setup for some of my favorite images of the couple.
2. As they exited the church after their ceremony, butterflies were released all around them. It was gorgeous!
3. There was a whiskey and cigar room at the reception where I got my favorite shot of all the groomsmen (and also a photo booth for their guests).

I am extremely jealous that John and Lori are on their way to a 2 week honeymoon in Italy. I begged for them to take me with them and I would have been happy to just follow them around and take their pictures the entire time. Ha ha!

Hope you two love your preview!

(to view more sneek peeks from this wedding, click here)





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are incredible! (Naturally...) What a beautiful couple and wedding!!

Wendy Anderson said...

Wonderful preview! Thanks again Brooke! It was so great to see you yesterday and we all love the pics! You continue to amaze me!

Nichole said...

I mean seriously! What a stunning wedding! And the details are amazing! Congrats! What a beautiful day!

Jaime Leigh said...

Stunning with just the right amount of enchanting!!!!

p.o.s.h. said...

Fabulous wedding...not a bad photo in the bunch. This couple has style :)

The groomsman photo is freaking awesome!!!