Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hadley Rille, 4 days: Knoxville Newborn Photographer

I drove to Knxoville this morning--as soon as I woke up--to visit the newest member of my family. This precious baby girl is Hadley Rille and I am completely in love with her. She has her Mommy's luscious lips, looks identical to her gorgeous big sister's baby photos, and is going to be a rockstar like her Daddy. Hadley was complete perfection during the entire shoot and we got to do so much with her because she was sooooo good.

Bettina, David, and Maddie--I love you guys and I miss you all already. I'm so glad we got to spend some time together--hope you love your preview!

(To view more favorites from this session, click here)




3 comments:

Candy Howard said...

Ahhhh!!! I love these!!!!

Jackie P. said...

LOVE the "squish my own cheeks" shot! So adorable!

p.o.s.h. said...

She is too adorable for words...congrats Bettina and Dave!!