Tiffanie and Shance are finally husband and wife after dating for many years and having a beautiful little girl together. The wedding took place at The Wild Turkey Ranch in Lebanon, and despite having to move the ceremony inside because of the rain--it was a perfect day! I love how original these two made their day. Here are a few of my favorite personal touches:
1. The bride, groom, their daughter, and bridesmaids all wore hand made necklaces from the bride's aunt (who lives in Bali) They were made from rare, native stones from that area.
2. The groomsmen danced their way down the aisle to "Men in Black" wearing sunglasses.
3. The bridesmaids walked down to "Pretty Woman."
4. The bride entered to "At Last."
5. There was a sand ceremony to represent the bride, groom, and their daughter becoming a family.
The weather cleared up long enough for us to do photos outside--and I'm SO glad it did.
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Rudgely! Here is a sneak peek of your day... :)
(To view more favorites, click here)