Friday, July 9, 2010

Lillian & Isaac: Nashville Newborn Twin Photographer

Lillian and Isaac had their first photo shoot today--appropriately enough, today was actually their due date! These two were born at 33 weeks and had a bit of a rough start. However, they have been home for a couple of weeks and are now keeping Mom and Dad awake like they should be.  ;)  After we got their tummies full and snuggled them together, these two were dream babies for most of their session. It was extremely difficult for me to pick favorites to post. 

Congratulations again Bryan and Nichole! It was wonderful meeting you and I can't wait to see you all again in a few months!

(click to enlarge)

9 comments:

Candy Howard said...

These are fabulous!!! Number 3 makes my uterus hurt.

Nicole Elliott said...

Agreed!!!!! #3 almost sent me to the sperm clinic!

Brooke Kelly Photography said...

You guys are so funny.

Anonymous said...

I love Lillian and Isaac's pictures!
They are phenominal.-nichole

Anonymous said...

The photos are amazing! I love them all! - Mariah

chesley said...

turned out so great!! thanks so much for letting me help out :-)!!

Anonymous said...

They are so so beautiful! The color is amazing! Gorgeous!!!

Aunt Janie said...

This are awesome pictures. They are beautiful and precious and priceless. I just can't stop looking at them.

p.o.s.h. said...

Oh my gosh...I totally agree with Candy and Nicole! These might just make me throw my pill away tonight. Perfection!!! I want them :)