Friday, October 15, 2010

Caden: Nashville Child Photographer

Kathryn and Nick brought in their adorable 19 month old son, Caden, in for his first photo shoot with me today. He is in the "I won't sit still no matter what you do" phase, which is just fine by me! We all made fools of ourselves trying to get him to laugh, not run away, or simply look at us. It was actually pretty funny.

I told them that it is my job to make my sessions LOOK easy, but in a lot of cases we are all playing baby wranglers. (Especially after they are mobile)

I proudly present to you their effortless looking results.  :)









And now...for my favorite shot of the day. We were going for "cute-little-toddler-butt-in-cowboy-boots." Instead, we got this:









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! How did you even get these?? haha I love the blog post about the day ; ) So great to meet you and can't wait to do it again!

Kathryn

Candy Howard said...

Hahahahahaha! Love that last one! I mean, they're all fabulous, but that last one says 'boy' to me!!!