Monday, October 11, 2010

Jessie: Bell Buckle Senior Photographer

I met Jessie and her mom Rena' out in Bell Buckle this afternoon for her senior photos. This girl is gorgeous and completely rocked her shoot. She and her mom had already scouted locations for me and knew exactly where they wanted to go. Now, I'm usually not so sure about people's location choices--but they seemed to know my style completely and picked out some awesome spots.

I had the best time with you Jessie and Rena'. Hope you LOVE your sneak peek. It was so hard to pick which ones to post!!  :)








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow we love these Brooke!! they are so amazing! can't wait to see the rest!
Thanks again,
Rena' & Jessie

Rena' Robinson said...

Brooke..You are the Bomb !! Such an Artist to catch the PERFECT shot..Hopefully Jessie's friends will see your work on FB and give you call for their Senior Pictures.... I Highly Recommend Brooke Kelly!!! She Rocks!!

p.o.s.h. said...

These are Senior pics? They are just too fabulous for that...

Love them!

Rachel Spence said...

These turned out awesome!!! :)