Monday, October 4, 2010

The Rapp Family: Nashville Family Photographer


I did a shoot for Casey a couple years ago, but this time she brought along the whole family for some updated photos. I made fun of her because she was thinking about white shirts and jeans for everyone--I told her I would refuse to take her pictures if they showed up dressed like that. Ha ha ha. Luckily, she took my advice and I loved their outfits! We had so much fun hanging out around the studio (even though it was a little cool) and her kiddos were cracking me up the whole session.

Hope you love your preview!



3 comments:

Krista Lee said...

LOVE these outfits! So glad they didn't do white shirts and jeans..

Phoebe said...

SO much better than white shirts and jeans! Very original! Everyone looks very hip and happy!

Anonymous said...

Love this color scheme!!!