Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Henley, 10 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer


Henley was born 10 days ago and did so well for her first photoshoot this afternoon. Her aunt is a friend of mine and told me she bought a few items for this shoot like she did with her nephew a few weeks ago. I was a little scared about what I was told and you will see why at the end of this post...

Henley did so great and even cracked a smile for us.  :)










I'm not gonna lie...the photo below completely freaks me out. Ha ha ha!












It was great to meet you, Taylor!
Don't leave Jess alone with your baby.  ;)




2 comments:

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

LOLLLL ! That last pic cracks me up ! I actually like it. Only a hairstylist would bring this in for her new niece.

Kate Andrews said...

WOW! The wig is like what Delta Burke wanted to put on a kid on Designing Women! So crazy!!! Great pics, though?!!