Sunday, May 22, 2011

Joy & Jeremy: Franklin Wedding Photographer {CJ's off the Square}

I met Joy in college and was so honored when she called and asked me to photograph her wedding. It is the best compliment to be trusted by another photographer to capture their day and I knew with her style it was going to be fabulous.

We got hit with a bit of rain when I arrived yesterday, but it was gone quickly and we were ready to brave the humidity. Jeremy's love of cycling and Joy's love of photography were incorporated into the details all around the venue and the finished results were adorable.













A few shots from Joy's bridal session...










Joy was holding back tears at their first look. Her face here says it all...
 

 These two are so obviously crazy about each other. They couldn't take their eyes off one another.




Do I get to photograph the best looking couples or what? Seriously.




Joy was on the dance floor all night and finally grabbed her husband and made him join in the fun. Love the series below... 




And of course they had a photo booth full of fun props for all the guests. ♥




 What better way to be sent off than in a classic 1939 Packard??? I told you they were stylish.








These two are leaving tomorrow for Negril (staying at the same resort I did for my honeymoon). I am soooo jealous and I hope they have as amazing a time as I did.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Chambers!!! Hope you love the sneak peek. Thank you again for letting me capture yesterday for you.


**Extended preview being uploaded here.



3 comments:

Kate Andrews said...

once again...I am amazed! Great job, Brooke!

Phoebe said...

Love the dress!

Hey wait...where are my keys!?!

Anonymous said...

Where or how did they created there polaroid cut out for the photo booth ops?? I have a wedding coming up very soon! I looked at Hobby Lobby but saw nothing of this size!