Sunday, May 1, 2011

Nicole & Mike: Nashville/Smyrna Maternity Photographer

 If you've had a shoot with me over the past few weeks, you have probably met my "intern" Nicole. She has been living with her husband in Switzerland for the past couple of years and decided to come back home to have her first baby. This shoot was crazy from beginning to end. Her husband, Mike, still lives overseas and was only going to be here for a couple of days before the end of her pregnancy. He came straight from the airport on Friday after a long (and delayed) flight from Germany to do this session! He was such a great sport about the whole thing.

 We had to trudge through an overgrown field full of who knows what for these (but of course it was worth it, right Mike?). Ha ha.

Isn't she just gorgeous??? It's kind of ridiculous.



It must be hard to be so unfortunate looking...  ;)



Nicole got crafty and made her own tutu...


And she also made this t-shirt. Fan-freaking-tastic!!



We knew we wanted to do some shots in a laundromat, but ended up driving around forever trying to find an open one. We came up frustrated and empty handed Friday, but decided to do a quick 15 minute set this morning before Mike's flight leaves later today. So, SO cute.

♥♥♥




I can't wait to see if these two are having a boy or a girl (and hopefully Mike will be here)! Stay tuned and we'll know in a couple more months. :)

12 comments:

Candy Howard said...

Wow..they are both gorgeous. Can't wait to see that baby! Beautiful job! Love, love the laundry mat!

Kate (McAnally) Andrews said...

Nicole has ALWAYS been such a gorgeous girl and pregnancy looks great on her!! These are outstanding photos!!! Well done, Miss Brooke!!

Shannon Nelson Photography said...

We LOVE them !!! You are so AWESOME ! See this is why I'm your little elf. I wanna be like you when I grow up. Mike got to see these just now, 5 mins. before he left going to the airport. Thank You so much ! These will look great on the walls of our new house.....wherever the heck that will be.

Natalie said...

Like Kate said, Nicole has always been beautiful but pregnancy has made her absolutely radiant.

Great pics!

p.o.s.h. said...

This baby is gonna be GORGEOUS!

Nicole looks as beautiful as ever...love love love this shoot. And I must say I want a Made in England shirt :)

Nicole Elliott said...

GORG to the EOUS!
Nicole is stunning and glowing - how can you be both??!! :)
The shoot was absolutely fabulously adorable and the laundromat was way worth it!

Kate (McAnally) Andrews said...

To P.O.S.H. - um, are you preggo? am I missing something? seriously..... are you?

Monika said...

2 things:
1. Nicole and Mike's pics are adorable! I love the laundromat!

2. POSH- are you??????!!!

p.o.s.h. said...

I confirm that I am not :)

Phoebe said...

I think Made in the USA is pretty awesome too!

Unknown said...

I love her pics, they are so cute!I really enjoyed her company today and meeting the both of you.Keep us posted on what the baby will be.

Alysia said...

Your pictures are so amazing Brooke. My friend Joann told me about your site and I had to check it out. I'm so glad I did. As I was looking through pictures I came across this one and realized I knew Nicole. We went to college together. Congrats Nicole and Mike!!!!!