Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ian: 12 years old (?!?)



His voice is deeper.

He's going to be taller then me soon.

He's moody.

He has the biggest heart of any kid I know.

He is extremely polite (when he's not at home).

He worries about his hair a lot.

I can remember the first time I held him in my arms so vividly. I was completely in love and nothing has been the same since.

I love that he still calls me Mommy (and occasionally will ask me to sing to him when we say goodnight).

I can't even begin to explain how much I love my baby boy. 

Happy Birthday, Ian. 
(Please quit growing up)










I love that laugh. ♥







7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ian!

Love you so much...proud of you for already starting to save for your first car. But it's weird that you will be driving soon. I agree with your mom - stop growing up ;)

chesley said...

get that kid a modeling contract!! good grief, he's a cute one!! these are gorgeous!!

Nicole Elliott said...

Happy BIrthday Ian...LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Phoebe said...

Happy Birthday to Ian! Beautiful boy!

Lindsey Campbell said...

Not going to lie... I cried a little when I saw these and read your words. There is nothing in this world like being a momma and watching them grow up so fast. You are such a good mom and a inspiration to me. I do love you both so! Happy birthday Ian...you are so very handsome!

Kate Andrews said...

He is gorgeous! Greatics ad good luck with the teenage years...they are a comin'!!

Kate Andrews said...

That was supposed to be GREAT PICS!! Lol!