Sunday, April 8, 2012

Jeremy & Dana: Nashville Wedding Photographer {Hutton Hotel Wedding Photographer}

Yesterday was such a beautiful day for Dana and Jeremy's wedding! When I arrived, everyone was getting ready and so much excitement and anticipation was in the air. Dana already looked gorgeous (with her hair in rollers) and the room could not have been more fabulous to get ready in. You could tell she was a little nervous, but it was the giddy kind--like you can't wait to see what was going to happen next.  

I ran into Jeremy getting off the elevator and I think his mood was perfectly matched with his bride's. They were getting married!

So many stunning details for this wedding, so I will let the pictures do the talking...

































I kept asking Dana to breathe to try and relax. This first shot is that moment...of course followed by someone in the room making her laugh. Love it.








So easy to see the joy with this gang.





The ceremony was beautiful with candle light leading the way into the white fabric-draped room.






Dana and Jeremy were cracking up during the ceremony because their little girl's game kept making noises. She's 2...what can you do but laugh?  :)








I took the newlyweds down the street for some alone time and the light was perfect. 
















 On to the party!















 Dana and Jeremy--I wish you all the happiness life has to offer. I loved being part of your wedding day and I hope you love your preview. Congratulations!!!

xoxo



Special thanks to all the amazing vendors:

Event Planner: Alex with Simply Stunning Events
Hair/Makeup Styling: Sylvia with Seriously Foxy