Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Harrison, 4 days: Murfreesboro, TN Newborn Photographer {Middle TN Newborn Photographer}



Part I

You could tell from Harrison's birth photos how smitten his parents are with him. Yesterday, at 4 days old they are already pros with this little guy. I told Candace that all 3 of them just look so content.  I'm not gonna lie--I loved every single second snuggling and smooching this kid and didn't want to leave him or Candace last night. 

My best friend is an amazing mother.

Her hubby is a spectacular father.

Harrison is such a lucky boy to have them as his parents.

We concentrated on family shots yesterday, but Harrison will also have a studio session this weekend. Enjoy meeting the newest love of my life.  Isn't he just beautiful??  :)


























If you've been following The Snozberry Diaries, you will want to click here to see Harrison's full nursery reveal. It.is.awesome.



























 CC & LC--you guys were awesome yesterday. 
Thanks for hanging in there for hours. Love you guys!!





Post a Comment