Thursday, August 30, 2012

Phoenix Rainne, 5 days: Nashville Newborn Photographer {Middle TN Newborn Photographer}

It's a good thing Phoenix is so cute, because he was a tough cookie today! This little man was not a fan of me messing with him and he let me have it several times throughout his session. Luckily, his parents were awesome and all of that patience paid off in the end. I love all of the personal items they brought in and I loved giving Phoenix lots of snuggles.

So great to meet you Amanda and Ben!




Phoenix's great-grandfather made this for him--what a keepsake!!





Dad's a drummer,  Mom's a nurse. 







1 comment:

Mom said...

These photos are amazing! It's obvious Phoenix is photogenic just like his mommy and daddy! Thanks so much for capturing the moments that are melting my heart!

Grandma
Leanna