Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Besties & Babies


Since two of my best friends finally have kiddos, I asked them to test this new location out for me. Actually, I changed our exercise plan at the last minute and told them we were doing a photo shoot instead. Ha ha! Then I had the brilliant idea to grab shots of all of us with our babies.
(Ok--mine aren't really babies anymore...but they will always be my babies)


I love these girls and their kiddos SOOOOOO very much.





RL needed a feeding break, so these 3 got to have some shots together...







Jess & Reme Lynn (7 weeks)

RL was not in a great mood, but she gave me about 3 minutes of no crying. Good enough for me! I love her chubby cheeks and baby blues...and check out those red-tinted eyebrows. Yay!!










Candace & Harrison (8 months)

HT waved and said "bye" which melted us all. Every time I see him he has a new trick! 







We said Ian & HT could be brothers with those big, beautiful brown eyes and long lashes. 





My babies. 
Oh, how I love them.









And all of our babies together...I ADORE this shot of all of them.




Lucky, lucky, lucky.










4 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously? It doesn't get much better than this...

We've come a long way love and I think we are so much better with age. No matter the age difference in our babies they will have a bond because we do. I mean just look how Ian is with my little? It melts me everytime. And Averie will try to be RL and HT's mom very soon. It's going to be awesome watching them grow up together.

I love you more than my chapstick.

xoxo~CC

Candy Howard said...

This is so much better than exercise! Love them all!

randi14 said...

Oh my, these pictures are priceless. Such gorgeous besties and babies! Amazing pictures. Love, love, love them all!

Nicole Elliott said...

BEST. SHOOT. EVER. So beautiful and what special memories!! Love it so very much!!!
And love this location!!