Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Besties & Babies


Since two of my best friends finally have kiddos, I asked them to test this new location out for me. Actually, I changed our exercise plan at the last minute and told them we were doing a photo shoot instead. Ha ha! Then I had the brilliant idea to grab shots of all of us with our babies.
(Ok--mine aren't really babies anymore...but they will always be my babies)


I love these girls and their kiddos SOOOOOO very much.





RL needed a feeding break, so these 3 got to have some shots together...







Jess & Reme Lynn (7 weeks)

RL was not in a great mood, but she gave me about 3 minutes of no crying. Good enough for me! I love her chubby cheeks and baby blues...and check out those red-tinted eyebrows. Yay!!










Candace & Harrison (8 months)

HT waved and said "bye" which melted us all. Every time I see him he has a new trick! 







We said Ian & HT could be brothers with those big, beautiful brown eyes and long lashes. 





My babies. 
Oh, how I love them.









And all of our babies together...I ADORE this shot of all of them.




Lucky, lucky, lucky.










Post a Comment